woensdag 8 december 2010
Amsterdam is covered in snow. The walking seminar last Thursday, thus, turned into a journey through a winter wonderland. While wandering through the white Vondelpark, some of us acted as supervisors for their walking partner whereas others discussed the following questions:
- How to read academic literatures?
- What to take on board, what to leave out?
- What to spell out, what to skip?
- What to engage with? argue with? praise? build on?
- How to write about and with the work of others?
- How does liking or disliking specific literatures help or hinder you in your own work?
Geplaatst door anna m. op 05:01